I want you to vote to legalize medical cannabis in Wisconsin.
This petition had 49 supporters
I started this petition because we need to let our politicians know that we need to legalize cannabis in Wisconsin. Every state that surrounds Wisconsin has a medical cannabis law. I believe that the people of Wisconsin are entitled to healthy alternatives to medications that can cause damage or severe side effects that make them non-functional. The Residents of Wisconsin deserve the right to use medical cannabis for chronic illness.
- Patient's deserve access to safe effective treatments
- The CBD law that was passed last year was used to shut up the residents of Wisconsin and is ineffective and unattainable
- We have the ability to legalize cannabis like alcohol or cigarettes and tax this to help the state financially
- If cannabis is legal the industry will produce jobs and help with the lost jobs this state has dealt with over the past several years
- Cannabis industry creates more jobs than just cultivating or dispensing
- 1-11 people die every day due to prescription drugs there has not been one reported death from cannabis
- New laws will limit access to narcotic medication and we need alternative treatments for pain and chronic illness
Today: Debra is counting on you
Debra Muth needs your help with “Wisconsin State House and Wisconsin State Senate and Wisconsin Governor: I want you to vote to legalize medical cannabis in Wisconsin.”. Join Debra and 48 supporters today.