Change the Wilderness Valley HOA Fence rule

Change the Wilderness Valley HOA Fence rule

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Steve Chastain started this petition to Wilderness Valley Community

As a concerned citizen that backs up to the Johnson County Parks Trail we never know who is walking the trails and can come in our back yards without anyone knowing. 81% of our houses have the right to have a fence outside of the building setback and the other 19% has to have a fence that is only 20’ away from our structure, that does not give you much of a back yard. The HOA over the years has failed to update the bylaws in a legal way and just try’s to make rules that don’t allow for the growth of our community. 

We need to keep up with other communities that are being build along trails and all of them allow the neighbors to have fences. 

Please sign this to help change the community and if all else fails we can change the bylaws. 

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!