Late night Wild Waterworks!
This petition had 30 supporters
I HAD A DREAM. No, literally - I came home from work and took a nap, and dreamt that Wild Waterworks was open overnight. 24 hours, really, but OVERNIGHT. Would this not be the sweetest thing to happen to Hamilton? Not sure? Here's a really well thought out pros and cons list :
PROS TO WILD WATERWORKS BEING OPEN OVERNIGHT:
- ever thought "oh wow, it's 3am and I could DEFINITELY go for a wave pool right now."? BECAUSE I HAVE.
- imagine sliding down a dark water slide into MORE darkness? that could be a reality, my friend.
- want a fun thing to do that isn't going to the bar on a friday and regretting your life the next day? just chill at wild waterworks into the night & have the MOST FUN EVER. little to no existential crisis required the day after!
- this could be a cool way for wild waterworks to make more money (come on, gotta throw a pro in there that isn't just for me.)
- no more illegal pool hopping
- no more waiting for your weird neighbor to invite you over for a swim
- there are none
SO- dear wild waterworks : you should definitely be open at night. at the very least, here's an idea: do one night (maybe even per month if it is successful) of the water park being open all night. I'll promote the HECK out of it & you just hire a few overnight staff for the night and sit back and enjoy the sweet, sweet sound of your bank account being full of money (what does that sound like? I wish I could tell you).
Today: Dayna is counting on you
Dayna Elizabeth needs your help with “Wild waterworks : Late night Wild Waterworks!”. Join Dayna and 29 supporters today.