WHEN CHILDREN PLAY, THE WORLD WINS !!!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Article 31 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child states;
“That every child has the right to rest and leisure, to engage in play and recreational activities appropriate to the age of the child and to participate freely in cultural life and the arts".
In reference to the above-mentioned article, we state our petition as below:
- Haryana kids have lots of potential in sports field but they failed to excel because of lack of opportunities and resources.
- In existing layouts of sectors and colonies by local bodies, it is found that there are lots of parks and green belts, where children are not allowed to play with the fear of damaging greenery. The requirement of playgrounds for their physical development has not kept in mind in process of planning.
- In each district of Haryana, there are less number of stadiums/ playgrounds which are not in reach of many sports aspirant kid particularly in the age group of 6-10 yrs which is the development age.
- There are sectors which have surplus land to be utilized as small playgrounds. Town planner needs to review layouts and make provision with the consultation of area residents.
- There should be mandatory provision to have a 1-acre playground over 50,000 population in the area.
Today: Divya is counting on you
Divya Bhardwaj needs your help with “WHEN CHILDREN PLAY, THE WORLD WINS !!!”. Join Divya and 240 supporters today.