No more bonfires become more Green

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!


Yesterday evening my Girlfriend saw lots of smoke  in her living room so she decided to call the fire brigade but then she realised it was next door having a bonfire he was burning plastic & wood the toxic fumes made my girlfriend have a bad headache and made her feel as if she was going to pass out. Local councils need to put a stop to people having bonfires in communal properties. As this is a health risk we should become more greener and put a stop to two people having bonfires in this Stone Age there's no excuse for recycling. Local communities and local councils should come together to put a stop to this bonfire problem. Garden time you should have a bonfire is when is Guy Fawkes night. The situation could have been worse & my girlfriend could have died by breathing in plastic toxic fumes. Stricter rules need to be a place when having a bonfire in your garden. It was just a good job my girlfriend didn't go to sleep otherwise she might have died because all the smoke was going into the window. Please help me and stop this Madness



Today: Make a change your community is counting on you

Make a change your community needs your help with “Welsh Government: No more bonfires become more Green”. Join Make a change your community and 5 supporters today.