Petition update

Pls File a Complaint with the NC Utilities Commission

David Wheeler
Spruce Pine, NC

Sep 6, 2013 — I've been advised by a state official that another way to lodge a complaint about Duke's herbicide spraying is through the NC Utilities commission. It takes about 3-4 minutes. The number is: 866-380-9816.

You'll need your account number. Tell them you believe Duke Energy Progress is out of compliance with their own vegetation management program filed with the NC Utilities Commission and they are spraying outside of the right of way and in a manner inconsistent with your wishes on your property.


Please enter a comment.

We were unable to post your comment. Please try again.