STOP the Mis-Education of Goldsboro High School
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
The students at Goldsboro High School (GHS) recently wrote letters expressing their most difficult challenges and areas of concern at GHS. In order for us concerned parents, community, citizens, and students to respond appropriately, we must come together. We would like to engage in a series of negotiations about the following issues, and concerns. We are requesting a schedule of meetings to be held twice monthly for the next six months or however long is necessary to bridge the gap between students, parents, community, and administration.
- Requirements for teachers to teach
- Consistency with the teachers (Retention)
- Teacher attitude/teacher-student relationships/social development training
- Standardized testing
- Disciplinary and rewards systems
- More access to on-campus activities and resources (students attending GHS should be allowed to use the resources and materials kept at GHS)
Today: The Village is counting on you
The Village needs your help with “Wayne County School Board: Stop the Mis-Education of Goldsboro High School”. Join The Village and 53 supporters today.