Make Waterloo Parks Tobacco-free
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
There are already 30 cities in Iowa who have Tobaccco-free parks. This petition is to show support for tobacco-free parks in Waterloo.
Why tobacco-free parks?
- Reduce exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Change the cultural norm for younger generations.
- Eliminate unsightly litter from tobacco butts and chew.
- Make our parks more attractive to visit.
- Make our community more attractive to stay in or move to.
Today: Cedar Valley Tobacco-Free Parks is counting on you
Cedar Valley Tobacco-Free Parks needs your help with “Waterloo City Council: Make Waterloo Parks Tobacco-free”. Join Cedar Valley Tobacco-Free Parks and 36 supporters today.