Get The Polar Express Remasterd
This petition had 642 supporters
In 2004 Warner Brothers released The Polar Express the video game for the Gameboy Gamecube PC and PlayStation 2. The video game was a lot of fun back in the day. So it would be great if Warner Bros could remastered The Polar Express for the PlayStation 4. The new Remastered Version of the game will include the original game that is based on the film but add on to the game with new levels as well and make the game HD. The game will have more chapters than 6 chapters.
It will include the hero boy's house and will be walking around the train before getting on to the train it will be a open world video game. And than the boy will go on to the train and the movie clip will start playing like in the original Polar Express video game. Here are the level's for the updated version of The Polar Express Remastered Edition for the PlayStation 4.
- Chapter 1 The Polar Express
- Scrooge's Plan- The Scrooge puppet steals all the children's ticket and hides them. The children go off to find them while Hero Girl stays to distract the Conductor. Hero Boy also goes off to help the children. Along the way, they encounter some of Scrooge's friends who use various tactics to try keeping the children from finding the tickets, including hiding in a dark car and starting a food fight in the dining car. Know-It-All is one of the children who's ticket was stolen.
- The Lonely Boy-The train passes by Billy's house, so Hero Boy goes to pull the emergency brake for him, despite the possibility of getting himself thrown off the train. However, Scrooge is blocking access to the brake and Hero Boy must throw balls at him to defeat him.
- The Lost Ticket-Hero Boy continues to help the other children find their tickets. First, he plays tennis with a Jack-in-the-Box in a box car and sneaks past the cook, who was angry about all the food wasted in the food fight, in the kitchen car. Next, he clears a box car of mice (which turned out to be only toys) and uses an ice smasher to smash large boxes of ice, one of which has a ticket frozen inside. Finally, he fights some Jack-in-the-Boxes by throwing toys at them and hitting them with a big mallet. Soon, all the tickets were retrieved and everyone went back to the passenger car.
- Chapter 2 The Rooftop
- The Rooftop Rescue-Scrooge was angry that everyone retrieved their tickets, so he steals Hero Girl's ticket and sticks it to the air vent. Soon, the Conductor comes by to punch her ticket, but she could not find it, so the Conductor takes her away. Hero Boy finds the ticket on the air vent and goes after Hero Boy and the Conductor by walking across the passenger cars, dodging various obstacles in the way, including signals, bridge and water towers. Along the way, he meets up with a Hobo.
- Chasing the Train-The Hobo was impressed with Hero Boy's determination and decides to help him get to the locomotive by taking a shortcut, which involves jumping off the train and skiing down the hill. Hero Boy was responsible for shifting his weight to the sides in order to steer them and dodge logs, trees, houses and icicles that are in the way.
- Chapter 3 The Engine Room
- Repair the Engine-Hero Boy lands in the engine room to find Hero Girl driving the train. Suddenly, Hero Girl does something which causes something to go wrong. Luckily, Smokey and Steamer return to the engine room to fix the controls. Hero Boy helps by grabbing the pieces that fall out and throwing the green ones to Smokey and the blue ones to Steamer.
- Stoke the Flame-The caribou have cleared the track, but Smokey and Steamer had to get the train moving again. The Conductor, being impressed with Hero Boy's skills, asks if he could help them and he agrees. The goal of this level is to copy Smokey and Steamer's dancing moves, which involve digging and shoveling. Soon, the train is moving again, but since Hero Girl has still not has given the Conductor her ticket, she was about to get thrown off the train when Hero Boy saves her by giving her ticket back to her.
- Roller Coaster-The Polar Express train is going really fast on the track so the hero girl have to tell the engineers to slow down the train. But the train is keep going to fast so the train needs to stay on the track so the train wont fall of the track. When they reach the end of the first set of the track they have to go on the ice and turn the train around to the other side of the track.
- Chapter 4: Back on Board
- Toys! Toys-Hero Boy and Hero Girl were on their way back to the passenger car when they encounter the Jack-in-the-Boxes again. Like earlier, Hero Boy fights them by throwing toys at them. After that, they end up in the frozen room again. This time, they find a pair of ice boots, which Hero Boy uses to walk across the car and move the crates out of the way, clearing a path for Hero Girl, who slides across the ice, using the crates to steady herself. They also end up in the car with the mice, so Hero Boy catches them and throws them in the bin again, like he did earlier.
- Scrooge's Last Stand-Hero Boy encounters Scrooge again, who has become very large since the last encounter. Hero Boy tries telling him that Christmas is more about giving and sharing than about toys, but Scrooge scoffs. Hero Boy defeats him by throwing snowballs at his chest, but has to resist the vibrations caused by Scrooge hitting the ground.
- Hot Chocolate-After defeating Scrooge, the Conductor shows up and invites the children to have some refreshments in the dining car. The refreshments include hot chocolate and cakes. However, they are short one waiter, so Hero Boy fills in. He learns how to serve the other children by watching what the other waiter does and copying him. Afterwards, Hero Girl gives Hero Boy a refreshment she saved for him, then asks the Conductor if they could give Billy some hot chocolate, which he agrees to do.
- Chapter 5: The North Pole
- When Christmas Comes To Town- Hero girl and Billy are singing the song help the children to sing the song. Complete the whole song and at the end of the song you will see the norther lights, It means you are getting closer to the North Pole and a movie cut scene begins.
- Runaway Car-The train arrives at the North Pole and all the children get off, but Hero Boy and Hero Girl notice Billy staying behind, so they go to try to convince him to come. However, Hero Boy accidentally steps on a lever which uncouples the observation car and causes it to roll down the hill. The children use the brake wheel to tilt the car and avoid hitting pot holes, oncoming vehicles and other passenger cars in the way. However, they cannot tilt it for too long or else it will fall over. They also encounter a lot of big jumps on the way. The car soon stops on a turntable.
- North Pole Center-After witnessing the elves using the pneumatic, the children decide to use it to get back to the North Pole Center. The pneumatic has a screen which shows what color switch, blue, green or yellow, the player has to hit in order to switch the right gate. The pneumatic ends up stopping at a factory.
- Chapter 6: Race to Santa
- Sorting Room-At the factory, Billy sees a present that might be for him and follows it, but loses Hero Boy and Hero Girl in the process. The goal is to help them catch up to Billy by going through the factory along the conveyor belts. They can pull levers to change the direction of the belts. Each room has a tunnel which take the children to the next room and other tunnels which take them to a different part of the same room, the latter of which are marked by lights that are the same color.
- Slides- You are on the slide with the Hero Girl and Billy and you are trying to reach the stack of presents. And not trying to fall of the slides.
- Inside the Sack-The children go down a slide and land in a big pile of presents and must climb it like a ladder to get to the top and out of the factory. Along the way, there are several obstacles, including presents that bounce or elevate, as well as swinging vines which the player can climb or use to swing across large gaps and Jack-in-the-Boxes which allow the player to make tall jumps
- Final Delivery-The presents are lifted in a big bag by a pair of zeppelins. The captain, who initially seemed angry at the children for being in the bag, was actually glad to have them on board because he needed someone to fly the zeppelin while he goes to help the other elves. Hero Boy agrees to help, but he has to avoid hitting bridges, hot air balloons, ships and buildings to keep the bag of presents intact and arrive at the center of the city before time runs out. When they arrive, the captain returns to take over again.
- Drive The Polar Express- At the very last level you are driving The Polar Express back to the hero boy's house. And on christmas day hero boy's sister wakes him to see if santa have came. And the last final movie clip will be the last cut scene.
And than the end credits will start scrolling up the screen.
If you guys love The Polar Express movie and the video game for the PlayStation 2 and you wish to have it remastered for PlayStation 4 please sign this petition to let Warer Bros Know that we want The Polar Express Remastered for the PlayStation 4.
Today: Brian is counting on you
Brian Harper needs your help with “Warner Brothers: Get The Polar Express Remasterd”. Join Brian and 641 supporters today.