Wake Up Family Courts! Put a Stop to Children Having Their Rights Removed
This petition had 29 supporters
Wake up family courts! Children are being used as pawns to hurt others. This has to stop!
We need to give children their rights to have both parents in their life. Many of us have been through alienation and it's not an easy thing to deal with. We have to give children their rights to have both parents in their life. Parents who abuse their rights and violate court orders should be accountable for their actions.
Parental alienation is a social dynamic, generally occurring due to divorce or separation, when a child expresses unjustified hatred or unreasonably strong dislike of one parent, making access by the rejected parent difficult or impossible. These feelings may be influenced by negative comments by the other parent and by the characteristics, such as lack of empathy and warmth, of the rejected parent.
To read more click the link below
Signs of Parental Alienation
1. False allegations of abuse, drug and alcohol use or other illegal activities by the other parent
2. Suggesting changing the child's name or having a stepparent adopt the child
3. Denying the other parent access to school or medical records and schedules of activities
4. Arranging temptations that interfere with the other parent's visitation
5. The alienating parent tends to seek to curtail all communication between the child and the alienated parent.
6. The alienator will also poison the child against the therapist unless the therapist supports the alienator. Hence the therapist is seen as an enemy in the same light as the alienated parent.
7. Some alienators move away from where their ex partner resides in order to make visits difficult or impossible.
Signs of a Malicious Parent
1. A parent who unjustifiably punishes the divorcing or divorced partner by:
a. Attempting to alienate their mutual children from the other parent
b. Involving others in malicious actions against the other parent
c. Engaging in excessive litigation
2. The parent specifically attempts to deny her child (ren)
a. Regular uninterrupted visitation with the other parent
b. Uninhibited telephone access to the other parent
c. Paternal participation in the child(ren)’s school life and extracurricular activities
3. The pattern is pervasive and includes malicious acts towards the parent including
a. Lying to the children
b. Lying to others
c. Violatiing the law
Hostile Aggressive Parenting
Hostile Aggressive Parenting (HAP) is defined as : A general pattern of behaviour, manipulation, actions or decision-making of a person (usually a parent or guardian) that either directly or indirectly; 1) creates undue difficulties or interferences in the relationship of a child with another person (usually a parent or guardian) involved with the parenting and/or rearing of the child and/or, 2) promotes or maintains an unwarranted unfairness or inequality in the parenting arrangements between a child’s parents and/or guardians and/or, 3) promotes ongoing and unnecessary conflict between parents and/or guardians which adversely affects the parenting, well-being and rearing of a child.
Hostile-Aggressive Parenting is most apparent in child-custody disputes and is used most often as a tool to align the child with one of the parents during litigation over custody or control of the child. However, HAP can be present in almost any situation where two or more people involved in a child’s life are at odds with each other over how a child may be raised or influenced by the parties. HAP can be present to some extent even when couples are still living together.
To read more about HAP please visit http://www.hostile-aggressive-parenting.com/
Today: Rebekah is counting on you
Rebekah Bradley needs your help with “Wake Up Family Courts! Put a Stop to Children Having Their Rights Removed”. Join Rebekah and 28 supporters today.