Road traffic rules need to be streamlined.
- No road safety measures parking bays. May be we can identify/ marking for parking's, it can be paid parking's. We don't think people will mind.
- No proper signaling system at all junctions, most of the time Yellow light is missing.
- No timer for the signals to indicate whether its time to start or stop. Many a times, this leads to rushing the signals and can end up with some accidents
- No proper indication/ sign board except a small board in the corner about the speed limits boards / U-turns/ one ways/ diversions etc. but toll booths indications are very prominent, in such cases alert information starts even before 1 KM.
- At many junctions there are no surveillance.
- No proper pathway for the pedestrian in some places although there are Zebra marking but without a signal. We think a signaling system for pedestrian and enforcement training/ fine to the drivers would help pedestrian.
- There should be a speed range with lower and upper limits instead of just a limit like 80-90/ 90-100 Km/hr. etc. Also some tolerance limits like if upper limit is 100Km/hr., we also were charged for the 103Km/hr.
Without having the proper system in place and even after paying heavy road tax, we don't know how to cope-up with the unjustified fines/ parking difficulties/ pedestrian hurdles etc. Need you all to sign this petition to enforce government to improve the daily traffic hurdles.