Poor Verizon Cell Coverage in the Montpelier/Beaverdam, VA area.
This petition had 116 supporters
Are you paying big cell phone bills, but getting terrible cell service in the Montpelier and Beaverdam area? Are you fed up? Is it time to start filing formal complaints with Virginia's State Corporation Commission and subsequently the FCC?
The purpose of this petition is to accomplish the following:
1) To determine how many people in our area are paying for Verizon Wireless and receiving marginal coverage. This petition will provide visibility.
2) To alert the Virginia State Corporation Commission's Division of Public Utility Regulation and find out what can be done to remedy the issue.
3) To alert Bucky Stanley, our Beaverdam District Supervisor, how widely impacted our community is by this issue.
4) To engage with our neighbors to collaborate on ideas and suggestions.
5) To offer Verizon Wireless an opportunity to give a formal response and a proposed solution.
If you are experiencing the same problems, please consider signing this petition.
Please share this with your neighbors and help gather signatures.
Ed Gooding, Montpelier, VA
Today: Edward is counting on you
Edward Gooding needs your help with “Virginia SCC Division of Public Utility Regulation: Poor Verizon Cell Coverage in the Montpelier/Beaverdam, VA area.”. Join Edward and 115 supporters today.