Ban Collars that are not quick release

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!

After being missing for 3 months. Her owner was mortified to find she had managed to get one of her paws in between her collar and her neck, and managed to get her whole leg through the collar until it was under her armpit where over time it had cut into her skin and become very infected. 

This girl should make a full recovery.

There are so many quick release collars on the market, these should be taken off the shelves and never again allowed on them.  

This poor baby has suffered so much while away from her family, nobody to help her, nobody knows where she was for those 3 months, or how long she has had her collar in this position.