Change the Shorthorn Office Back into a Bar
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Anyone who has had professors who have been at UT Arlington for a while might have heard about the glory days when the office of the shorthorn was a bar. Yes, a bar.
We want to return to those glory days where it was easy to get a buzz after class. Just imagine the potential for good times to be had in a bar located directly under the University Center.
It would honestly be the best use of the space there is. We hear that some washed up newspaper has taken refuge in that space. We believe that it is in UTA's best interest to evacuate the vagrants and return the space to something useful.
- Having a bar on campus makes it easier to drown your gpa sorrows
- Alcohol would make the campus dining food tolerable
- Drinking with professors sounds hella fun
- Won't lose your parking spot going to off campus bar
- Will have to constantly be alert so the fucking pikes don't spike your drink
- Lingering smell from the shorthorn
Today: The Catch UTA is counting on you
The Catch UTA needs your help with “UT Arlington Student Affairs: Change the Shorthorn Office Back into a Bar”. Join The Catch UTA and 30 supporters today.