Petition Closed

Let more immigrants into the US, especially if they make stable income

This petition had 1,181 supporters


Each year in the US, millions of immigrants are denied citizenship.  About 700,000 out of 8,000,000 become citizens, leaving over 7,000,000 people not able to follow their dreams.  America was founded by immigrants and was known for locations such as Ellis Island.  Only about 2% of the US population is Native American leaving 98% of us having an ancestor immigrate here.  We need to go from a nation that travel bans a race to one that accepts all.



Today: Sean is counting on you

Sean Swainson needs your help with “USCIS: Let more immigrants into the US, especially if they make stable income”. Join Sean and 1,180 supporters today.