US Citizens and their rights to petition!

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!

I am imploring people in charge of making laws to protect the right of those who have been here for a long time. The right that they have after being petitioned by a parent, but because of an issue with certain law (section) infringement in place at some time cannot obtain their permanent status.

This law  states in "Section 212"; that a person "will not" be allowed to obtain a permanent visa, if this person was found to be ineligible under this law. A person cannot be found ineligible for life by the action taken at one point of their lives. I implore to the people who are in Government to resolve, revoke this law to allow people to finally legalize their "status" here in the United States of America.

I have a big family, immediate and extended, living here for their almost entire lives; who in turn have created families of their own. Please help me and help others that  happen to be in my same situation.

I have been here for 32 years, but English is still my second language. I hope you can be forgiving of any grammatical errors.

Thank You!

Today: Percy is counting on you

Percy Ponce needs your help with “US Congress: US Citizens and Sons/Daughters.”. Join Percy and 310 supporters today.