Legal Permanent Resident Rights of Parents to Sons and Daughters.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!

I am imploring people in charge of making laws to protect the right of those who have been here for a long, long time. The right that they have after being petitioned by a parent, but because of a issue with certain law (section) infringement in place at some time cannot obtain their permanent status.

This law  states in "Section 212"; that a person "will not" be allowed to obtain a permanent visa, if this person was found to be ineligible under this law. A person cannot be found ineligible for life by the action taken at one point of their lives. I implore to the people who are in Government to resolve, revoke this law to allow people to finally legalize their "status" here in the United States of America.

I have a big family, immediate and extended, living here for their almost entire lives, who in turn have created families of their own. Please help me and help others that  happen to be in the same situation as I am.

I have been here for 32 years, but English is still my second language. I hope you can pass by any grammatical errors. Thank You!

Today: Percy is counting on you

Percy Ponce needs your help with “us congress : Legal Permanent Resident Rights of Parents to Sons and Daughters.”. Join Percy and 236 supporters today.