CONGRESS EVOLVE with SCIENCE! People & Animals First NOT Profit! STOP the Over Vaccinating of our Animals NOW!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
It's a matter of LIFE or Death! Take an ethical stand to protect our animals from over vaccinating. Your pets depend on you!
- We are demanding a proposed committee substitute or amendment to the Rabies Vaccination Law and include Titer Testing.
Administering partial doses of vaccines, has been widely shared by our Veterinarians. A small dog half-dose vaccine study, which supports Dr. John Robb’s theory. Dr. Ronald Schultz, professor of immunology and founding chair of the Department of Pathobiological Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Veterinary Medicine and an author of the WSAVA and AAHA guidelines, “The presence of active antibody response to these viruses is a clear indication of protection. There is no confusion on this point.” A Titer Test can be done in lieu of over-immunization. (read below) for more Doctors and Veterinarians.
Science continues to evolve and we need more courageous people in the Senate and House of Representatives to evolve too, educate their selves to reflect the current science.
What can you do? (1) Sign this petition and share, Facebook share, text, tweet, add it to your website, keep sharing (we're stronger together) and (2) contact (USA.gov link below) your elected officials (call, text, email, visit their offices) to demand the amended Rabies law now!
* Attention Senate and House of Representatives Action Requested - Public Hearing and Proposed Bill *
- AN ACT CONCERNING THE VACCINATION OF ANIMALS
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Assembly convened:
That the general statutes be amended to allow veterinarians to:
- Vary from vaccine dosage protocols when in the best interest and health of an animal
- Administer a rabies antibody titer to determine the need for a rabies booster vaccines
Statement of Purpose:
To allow veterinarians to make decisions that are in the best interest of an animal's health and to prevent animals from being over-vaccinated.
Senate and House of Representatives,
Animals play an important role in many people's lives. Imagine just for a moment of those with pets and the healing power of these pets. Consider the elderly pet owners, who often live alone or in group facilities. The working dog that saves it's handler and peoples lives. Seeing-eye dogs, dogs that can be trained to detect seizures, therapy, speech therapy, or physical rehabilitation to help patients recover. Aside from these working and therapeutic roles, animals are also valued as companions, which can certainly affect the quality of our lives. Tens of millions of people depend on you to have laws that reflect our evolving health care that influences our animals lives and well-being including the people that own them. We elected you because we trusted your commitment to conduct yourselves with the highest regard for professional responsibility and integrity. You were voted to be reliably honest, fair and morally responsible and always acting in the best interests of your constituents.
It is alarming that animal lovers are being bullied by representing owners’ legitimate concerns about vaccination policy and practice. We must be allowed to freely question government mandated medical interventions, (vaccinations'), insist amending laws that put your pets health at risk and legalize Titer Testing.
There's nothing worse then a law that's killing the love of our lives.
- Dr. John Robb D.V.M Testimony to amend the rabies law (video): http://bit.ly/2o3qAJv
- Dr. Ronald Schultz, Researcher of canine vaccines at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Veterinary Medicine: http://bit.ly/2ppId6H
- Kansas State Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory - Rabies Titer Screen Test: http://bit.ly/2phb2SU
- Dr. J. Blancou Practical significance of rabies antibodies in cats and dogs: http://bit.ly/2nAFriu
- Dr. John Robb D.V.M Scientific Protocol, Key Points and Conclusions: http://bit.ly/2ppoxj4
- Dr. Becker D.V.M: Are Vaccinations Necessary for Pets?(video): http://bit.ly/2o3B1wF
- Dr. John Robb D.V.M Vaccine Volume: http://bit.ly/2ovvNNk
- Natural News: http://bit.ly/2lwpmci
- Science of Vaccination: http://bit.ly/2nAFdrz
- Care2: http://bit.ly/2ppkEdZ
How to Contact Your Elected Officials: https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials
Today: Tracy is counting on you
Tracy Horton needs your help with “US CONGRESS, EVOLVE with SCIENCE! People & Animals First NOT Profit! STOP the Over Vaccinating of our Animals NOW!”. Join Tracy and 1,867 supporters today.