- Karen Warren ColemanVice President for Campus Life and Student Services
- Katie Callow-WrightAssistant Vice President for Campus Life and Assistant Dean in the College
- Larry NormanDeputy Provost for the Arts
- Ana CamposInterim, Associate Dean of Students in the University and Director of Undergraduate Student Housing
University of Chicago: Add a dance room in the new Campus North dormitory.
There are about 60 hours per week of space currently open to student dance groups across the two dance supported facilities: BARS and Ida Noyes Dance Room. With more than 20 dance groups representing a thousand students on campus, we need more space. While the number of dancers and dance groups is growing every year, the number of dance spaces has not. The average dance group needs 4-5 hours a week, thus forcing students to practice in dorms, lounges, hallways, etc. The 60 hours available currently does not even come close to being adequate now-- and we're growing. By the time Campus North opens, students will need upwards of 100 hours a week of practice time.
- Vice President for Campus Life and Student Services
Karen Warren Coleman
- Assistant Vice President for Campus Life and Assistant Dean in the College
- Deputy Provost for the Arts
- Interim, Associate Dean of Students in the University and Director of Undergraduate Student Housing
Please add a dance room in the new Campus North dormitory.
Shir Yehoshua started this petition with a single signature, and now has 430 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Shir is counting on you
Shir Yehoshua needs your help with “University of Chicago: Add a dance room in the new Campus North dormitory.”. Join Shir and 429 supporters today.