Prosecute Donald J Trump for Treason under 18 U.S. Code Section 2381
This petition had 77,590 supporters
WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THROUGH THE POINTS AND AUTHORITIES LISTED BELOW, REQUEST THAT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES CHARGE DONALD J TRUMP WITH TREASON:
1. Donald J Trump and his campaign chair Paul Manafort engaged in unauthorized negotiations with Russian Government officials during secret meetings between the parties in violation of 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953.
2. Russian government officials and the Russian military engaged in cyber warfare against the United States of America through the hacking of the 2016 Presidential Election, in addition to levying threats of nuclear strikes against the United States.
3. In July of 2016, Donald J Trump asked the Russians on national TV to engage in cyber warfare against the People of the United States by asking the Russians to hack computers and accounts used by the Democratic National Committee.
4. Donald J Trump has refused to divest his foreign investments that buy and sell goods, giving aid and comfort, to enemies of the United States of America in form of property rentals and like services.
5. Multiple FBI and CIA agents investigated Trump's Russian connections, and serve as witness to Donald J Trump's treason.
6. The above points of this petition present reasonable cause to charge Donald J Trump with treason under 18 U.S. Code § 2381.
7. Given the history of President Gerald Ford pardoning President Richard Nixon for his involvement in the Watergate scandal, it is a conflict of interest for the Executive Branch to prosecute itself, warranting unusual circumstances that require the United States Supreme Court to prosecute Donald J Trump.
Today: Chal is counting on you
Chal McCollough needs your help with “United States Supreme Court: Prosecute Donald J Trump for Treason under 18 U.S. Code Section 2381”. Join Chal and 77,589 supporters today.