- Administrator Daniel TangherliniGSA, Administrative Director
- Dorthy RobynGSA, Public Buildings Service
- John C. RacanelliCEO, National Aquarium in Baltimore
United States General Services Administration: Not force a permanent removal of the "Original" National Aquarium
The National Aquarium, located in the basement of the US Dept. of Commerce building in Washington DC has been in operation since 1873 and in its current location since 1906. The building will begin renovations and the GSA is going to evict the Aquarium. The National Aquarium is not supported by tax payer money.
- GSA, Administrative Director
Administrator Daniel Tangherlini
- GSA, Public Buildings Service
- CEO, National Aquarium in Baltimore
John C. Racanelli
Please do not force a permanent removal of the "Original" National Aquarium from our Nation's Capital! It has been located in the District since 1873 and needs to be preserved.
Jason Kooken started this petition with a single signature, and now has 57 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.