As a former employee I notice the unsanitary conditions everyone was working in. Gnat and roach infestation . Raid bug sprayed was put inside of the drinking machine we serve customers with. No gloves were hardly used while making customers’ food. Gnats sitting and dying inside of the buns that were for sandwiches. I’ve found roaches coming out of the drink machine as well. On top, of them being in the ice . Poor customer service as well. The managers are aware of the situation and they don’t care. On April 5th , they had an inspection and surprisingly passed. There was roaches crawling around the food area. Leading up to the inspection and after it . Just as an employee, I had found roaches in my drink more than once.
Spraying bug spray INSIDE a drink machine s a chemical and poison contamination!