Petition Closed
Petitioning United states citizens and immigration services

To recognize same sex marriages for the Form I-129f

i want to marry my same sex sweet heart,who lives in another country to make it easier for him to be a citizen and live with me. otherwise i have to sign him on as an employee,and i am not qualified as an employer,then theres the other he is not a relative for that form either. so how else can i get my love to be with me as a fellow citizen of united states in the united states?

This petition was delivered to:
  • United states citizens and immigration services

    jojo dangelo started this petition with a single signature. There is something we all care about. Start a petition today to create the change you want to see.