For these nine reasons we demand and call the UN to end Mahiga's job as UN envoy in Somalia.
Dr Augostina Mahiga UN envoy of Somalia broke all the rules and files 9 times in the UN missions of Somalia:
1) Was directly involved in the sacking of the former PM Farmaajo.
2) He was responsible for equalization of the President, Leader of the Parliament, The Prime Minster and the self appointed Regional leaders in the country, a move designed to weaken the dignity of the legitimate government of country.
3) He did break the already useless Parliament into pieces in order to accomplish his own personal political goals without the glaring eyes of a working parliament.
4) He openly sided with the leader of the parliament to the point of assassination of the journalist who filmed of the events of the parliament of the day Sharif Hassan was attempted to be ousted with a hand raising vote causing almost a coup in the parliament.
5) He abused his powers by insulting the Presidency’s office and the Premiers grace by suggesting a revolution had taken place if the President’s Office.
6) He insulted the Islam and an Islam nation by saying that Somalia will never be governed in The Islamic Shari’ a
7) He previously without hiding said that he tried to support the recognition of Somaliland to happen which is totally unacceptable act of interference of the affairs of Greater Somalia.
8) He works day and night inside Somalia to ensure the country is divided in to weak fragmented little mini states or order to create a situation where it’s hard to bring back the pride of and existence of a viable Somali Nation.
9) As a UN envoy to Somalia, he failed in every sense of word. He let down the International community, the UN and the people who have been working with him to bring about a final peaceful solution between the political camps fighting for power. He sides with a group and has since proved as a part of the problem and not a UN tool of negotiations.
Translated by Mr Bashir Isse
Abdallah Moallim started this petition with a single signature, and now has 142 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.