To protect the animals world wide
I just signed the following petition addressed to: United Nations Secretaries, The White House. Create an animal bill..
We the people call on the UN to establish an Animal Rights Bill in respect of our fellow creatures to a right to peace on earth in keeping with the establishment of Human Rights in the last century.
We can no longer accept the suffering, torment, abuse, torture and murder of those who cannot speak, nor can we allow the human race to continue to dictate over Animal Rights of freedom to further their own needs and gain. Just like humans, animals seek to protect their life and live peacefully on earth. Who are we to deny them this?
An Animal Rights bill will not only end animal suffering and save countless animals, it may have a far greater effect than we can imagine. It may benefit civilization in its struggle towards peace on earth. We have come to understand the way humans treat animals
reflects on how they treat one another.
1) The demonic dog and cat meat and fur trade in China, Korea and Vietnam cats and dogs endure a life of despair, misery and suffering before slaughtering them with acts of torture for selfish needs; food and the profit from fur. This monstrous brutality is being committed in the name of so-called tradition.
2) The USA's sickening wolves hunt that will cause the wiping out of 80% of the Wolves in the USA, baiting, trapping and burning of dens with pups in it.
3) Breed-specific legislation (BSL) is a law that bans or restricts certain types of dogs based on their appearance, usually because they are perceived as “dangerous” breeds or types of dogs. BSL is cruel, takes away a beloved pet from its family just to be killed, it's unethical and cruel.
4) Japan's senseless dolphin and whale slaughter is committed in the name of science and the needs of a greedy culture. The Whales and Dolphins slaughter in Taiji Japan end up in the markets and not used for research.
5) The American tradition of rodeos is where animals are abused, berated and humiliated by humans for entertainment and profit.
6) The Spanish culture of bullfighting is a sport where bulls are tormented by cowards before stabbing them to death with spears in an act of so-called heroism for the amusement of humans.
7) Canada and Namibia's yearly seal slaughter, where thousands of innocent baby seals are clubbed to death and often skinned while still alive it's barbarisms at its zenith. All this just for a few more dollars for the government ... one that prides itself on a no-kill judicial system for its humans and one that will not even permit a non-Canadian criminal extradition if capital punishment is a possibility in his returning country.
8) The US Defense Department test weaponry on animals. Animals are subject to irradiation, burning, bombings, wounds and decompression sickness. Every year, at least 320,000 primates, dogs, pigs, goats, sheep, rabbits, cats, and other animals are hurt and killed by the DOD.
9) Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Puerto Rico and Romania's inability to provide and protect the welfare of their animals has lead to neglect, suffering, abuse and killing and rape of their animals.
10) The ivory trade in Namibia, Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Sudan, Republic of Congo and Botswana has lead poachers heartlessly to kill elephants for profit. Elephants endure suffering and indignity as they are killed in order for humans to obtain ivory from elephants tusks used for jewelry, piano keys and souvenirs.
11) Rainforests that are home to endangered orangutans are being cut down to plant palm oil. Some of the companies that import palm oil into the United States do not have standards that prevent controversial palm oil from being used in the products we buy at the supermarket.
12) To stop Asia, China the trade of Rhino Rhinos that are on the brink of extinction, this must stop. Five races of the rhino are already extricated.
13) Stop Asia and China from the trade of rhino horns. Rhinos are on the brink of extinction and out of the 5 races of rhinos 2 have already been extinct and the remaining 3 races are close to being gone forever. This must stop.
There are many more injustices that the souls of the Animal Kingdom are facing, these are only a few examples. In reality the human race's violent and greedy nature will not only lead to the extinction of animals but its own demise.
It is time the United Nations honor what it claims to stand for: freedom, peace and a just world for all.
On behalf of The Angel Ark Foundation and the world we call you to do what is right in the welfare of all life on this planet.
Protect the welfare of animals
To protect the animals world wide
Angel Ark Foundation started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,551 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.