Improve the Lives of Refugees
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
10 ways to help young refugees:
- improve the process of obtaining asylum and related legal documents
- prevent discrimination, racism, and xenophobia in order to stop feelings of being diminished and isolated among refugees
- recognize their skills and qualifications as well as have better access to quality learning, education, and skill-building opportunities
- increase youth employment and livelihood opportunities
- eliminate gender inequality, discrimination, sexual abuse, and sexual/gender based violence such as domestic violence, child and forced marriage, sexual assault, and rape
- additional protection and support for those 18+
- better access to quality health care, youth-sensitive sexual and reproductive health care, and psycho-social support
- more opportunities to participate, get engaged, and share thoughts and ideas with decision makers
- ensure safety, security, and freedom of movement
- provide refugees with relevant, honest, and transparent information about asylum, refugee rights and available services
Today: Refugee Support Canada is counting on you
Refugee Support Canada needs your help with “United Nations: Improve the Lives of Refugees”. Join Refugee Support Canada and 18 supporters today.