WHAT IS GLOBAL WARMING?
Global warming is a phenomenon of climate change characterized by a general increase in average temperatures of the Earth, which modifies the weather balances and ecosystems for a long time. It is directly linked to the increase of greenhouse gases in our atmosphere, worsening the greenhouse effect.
1. Global warming therefore impacts biodiversity.
2. Impact on humans by affecting the global economy due to floods.
3. Impact on oceans increasing the sea level and melting the ice.
4. Impact in weather by create more natural disaster such as storm, drought and wildfire.
1. Renewable energies.
2. Energy & water efficiency
3. Sustainable transportation
4. Sustainable agriculture & forest management
YOUTUBE LINK : https://youtu.be/2VQemcbmHjA