To have a change in law and improve rail safety and decrease death on the rail .Age 12-70.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
- To change the law on the safety on our railways .
- To Make a organisation Funded by the Government for
- mental heath problems
- To have risk assessment carried out every 3 weeks in a workplace,School,
- to stop big gaps near the train between the platform.
- To Educate Teenagers across the country of the dangers of the railway, and why health and safety used on railways . To decrease the suicide rate by 50% by 2023.
- To change the law on train hopping and give higher consequence for people who commit Train hopping and other dangerous crimes that affect the saftey of others .
- And to change the law on pedestrian near cross level rail to make Cross rail safer for pedestrian .
- And to make the law on Pedestrian that put a risk on railway such as for example a Car going over the level crossing when the light shows red then a train hit the car . Or a Train is close and miss the car .
- to make station platforms more safer by putting railings up and automatic gate so that the pedestrians can get on train safely without risking there life .
- That in the year 2015,( 293)people have committed suicide on our Railways.
- Suicide attempts on the railway has rises up 17% since 2010.
Risk assessments- the process of examining the risks involved in a planned activity.Train hopping-is a riding on the outside of a train or another rail transport.
We also want to decrease Train hoping in the UK and make punishment for people who commit these crimes and make a new law .
40.2% of female commit suicide rates in the UK.
56.1% of male commuted Suicide rate in the UK.
all Due to Mental Health illness .In 2012 Suicide rate relating to Mental Heath illness has increased up to 14.5% in the UK ..
In 2014 there was recorded 6,122 suicide rates in the UK.
Overall National fact of Suicide Report of the Overall of the UK
5,993 Suicide Death recorded in 2012 in the UK.10-14 age , 170 Suicide Death Recorded in 2013 in the UK.
20-24 age ,388 Suicide Death recorded in 2013 in the UK .25-29 age ,419 Suicide Death Recorded in 2013 in the UK .
30-34 age ,527 Suicide death Recorded in 2013 in the UK .
40-44 age, 749 Suicide Death Recorded in 2013 in the UK.45-49 age ,802 Suicide Death Recorded in 2013 in the UK.
6,242 Suicide Death Recorded in the UK in 2013.40-44 age, 749 Suicide Death Recorded in 2013 in the UK.45-49 age ,802 Suicide Death Recorded in 2013 in the UK.
15-19 age,188 Suicide Death recorded in the UK in 2014
20-24 age, 396 Suicide Death recorded in the UK in 2014
35-39 age,527 Suicide Death Recorded in the UK in 2014 40-44 age ,713 Suicide Death recorded in the UK in 2014
45-49 age ,784 Suicide Death Recorded in the UK in 2014 .
50-54 age,730 Suicide Death Recorded in the UK in 2014.
Today: Callum is counting on you
Callum Gemmell needs your help with “UK Parliament: Is safety on railway and cross railroad to aged 10-19 and Adults age 20-70 in UK.”. Join Callum and 21 supporters today.