Death penalty to child rapists, child abusers and child killers. Make it law in the UK

Death penalty to child rapists, child abusers and child killers. Make it law in the UK

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
At 500 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Stacey Walt started this petition to UK Parliament

Horrendous crimes are being made in the UK against our innocent children. Our children are not being protected by the UK. There is no deterrent to stop these evil monsters fulfilling their sick fantasies on our children. 
it’s time we put a stop to this. To prevent child rape, child abuse and child murder. Bring back the death penalty for such crimes towards children and save the tax payers money. 
This is just a few examples of what I’m talking about. 

1) DEPRAVED BEAST Evil Scots paedo photographed rape of two-year-old girl and said her cries of pain ‘just made me want her more’

AN evil child rapist who photographed his horrific abuse of a two-year-old girl to share online was jailed for 13 years today.

Vile predator Matthew Sinclair, 28, told an unknown contact: “She was crying in pain but it just made me want her more.”

Sinclair was caught after he left his mobile phone on to charge and a woman looked at it and found messages on an app.

A judge told Sinclair at the High Court in Edinburgh: “In these courts we are depressingly familiar with the depths to which some individuals will sink to satisfy their urges.”

Michael O’Grady QC added: “Even so, some behaviour still has the power to shock and yours surely has.”

The judge said the depravity, cynicism and cruel indifference with which he abused the two-year-old tot was “quite beyond description”.

The judge told the sex offender: “You do, at the very least at times, show a considerable lack of empathy and a failure to recognise the horrendous nature of what you have done.”

Mr O’Grady told Sinclair that he would have faced an 18-year prison term, but for his early guilty plea.

The judge also ordered that Sinclair be kept under supervision for a further six years because of the “deeply disturbing” nature of the offences and fears that he may present a substantial risk on his eventual release.

The judge earlier told him that he had committed “acts of breathtaking wickedness and depravity”.

Factory worker Sinclair previously admitted raping the child on August 11 this year and distributing or showing indecent photos on the same date.

Advocate depute Alex Prentice QC said: “The accused raped the child when she was two years old. The accused took indecent photographs of her and distributed these to an unknown person.”

The woman who uncovered the abuse had looked at the contents of Sinclair’s phone and discovered an app called Viber which she did not recognise.

On it she found a series of sexualised messages between Sinclair and another during which he asked the unidentified individual: “You got any taboos?”

His contact mentioned “kid sex” and Sinclair responded that he shared the same illicit interest.

Sinclair, from Elgin but currently in Inverness prison, sent images of the naked girl and his abusive acts from a house in the Moray area.

After police were alerted cybercrime experts found a conversation between Sinclair and a user called “anonymous” and discovered four indecent images of the child were sent, one of which showed slight penetration.

Defence counsel Susan Duff said: “I cannot make anything he did any less awful. His crime is abhorrent.”

She said there was a suggestion in a background report on Sinclair that he has difficulty discussing what he did and was attempting to absolve himself of responsibility.

Mrs Duff said: “In my submission, it is in fact the opposite. He knows the enormity of what he has done.”

She added”It is a terrible crime and he knows that.”

First offender Sinclair was earlier placed on the sex offenders’ register.

Credit - The Scottish Sun

2) MORE PROOF OF COVERUPS

Child killer Aaron Campbell was a known offender who was being monitored by authorities, a secret report reveals.

The teenage psychopath, who raped and murdered six-year-old Alesha MacPhail, was subject to the SNP's Named Person scheme.

His offending meant he was referred to youth justice programmes but it fell short of triggering official protocols for tackling 'sexually harmful behaviour' [SHB] – which are now under review.

It has been revealed that the full report on Campbell's past has been kept secret for 'data protection' reasons – and council chiefs sparked anger last night after refusing to launch a major investigation, as they do not believe one is needed.

Last night, Alesha's uncle, Calum-John MacPhail, said: 'We knew nothing of any warning signs about Campbell's past.

'There should be a full investigation to find out if opportunities were missed to save Alesha. We had no idea before this that there were any markers or concerns about Campbell – apart from unconfirmed rumour – and I'm angry about that.

'There has to be a full Significant Case Review and we need to find out what happened to prevent any future tragedies.'

Scottish Conservative justice spokesman Liam Kerr said: 'The killing of Alesha MacPhail is one of the most horrific crimes to have taken place in Scotland.

'We should stop at nothing to get to the bottom of why it happened and how it could have been prevented.'

Campbell, now 17, was 16 when he was sentenced to life with a minimum term of 27 years in March this year for the abduction, rape and murder of Alesha – later cut to 24 years.

Alesha was on holiday visiting family in Rothesay on Bute in July last year when he entered her home and took her from her bed.

The teenager savagely killed her and dumped her body in the grounds of a former hotel.

Trial judge Lord Matthews said Campbell had shown 'a staggering lack of remorse' and that his account of the killing had been 'cold-blooded and horrific'.

Argyll and Bute Council's child protection committee (CPC) found the murder could not have been 'foreseen'.

Its summary report was 'published to include information which can lawfully be placed in the public domain', and the council made clear a full-scale Significant Case Review (SCR) would not take place – even though such reviews are common in high-profile cases.

Campbell was known to social services and had taken part in 'low-level' offending before killing Alesha.

The report revealed he had a Named Person, which meant a childcare professional monitored his development – an initiative since dropped by the Scottish Government.

The CPC's 'learning summary report' said: 'There is evidence of good multi-agency communication between the professionals involved.

'Working relationships were strong and information was shared appropriately with agencies having good awareness of the care plan.

'Social work liaised with education services, who played a key role as named person in supporting and monitoring X [Campbell].'

It also found 'information was shared across partners and again the role of the Named Person was understood by those agencies involved'.

The report notes that 'where the decision was for the Named Person to intervene, this was undertaken and information shared with social work and police when appropriate'.

It said: 'While X's offending was considered to be low-level and within the company of peers, the decision was taken to refer him to a Youth Justice Service on two occasions.

'On both occasions he engaged well and this intervention was proportionate to his offences.'

While the review claimed that the killer's 'behaviours did not reach the threshold for implementing Argyll and Bute's SHB protocol, the review group considered that this would be an appropriate time for the protocol to be updated in line with the current updating of CPC protocols and procedures'.

But the report said the review group is 'of the view that there was no indication that agencies could have foreseen or predicted X's offending behaviour'.

There have been claims that heavy cannabis-user Campbell started carrying a knife, even at school, and he had used it to torture and kill cats.

Cleland Sneddon, chairman of Argyll and Bute chief officers group for public protection, said: 'In a community as tight-knit as Bute, local people and service professionals alike were shocked and upset by Alesha's murder. Our drive is to do all we can to protect children.

'We therefore went beyond what is required from an initial review and carried out a thorough, multi-agency assessment of what happened.

'This robust process has evidenced that a crime of this nature could not have been foreseen.

'Given the extensive and thorough nature of the multi-agency assessment, it is our view that the initial review has covered everything that would be expected to be assessed by an SCR.

'We will use the work of our initial review to support ongoing development of child protection practices.

'Our thoughts continue to be with Alesha's family and everyone affected by her loss.'

Last night, Scottish Labour justice spokesman James Kelly said: 'These reports about issues being raised about Aaron Campbell are extremely concerning.

'Questions need to be asked about why the matter was not progressed to a SCR.

'It is important that the Named Person system is properly used and that all those coming under Named Person scope are monitored closely.'

A post-mortem examination revealed Alesha had suffered 117 injuries. It concluded that her death was caused as a result of forceful pressure to her neck and face.

Last month the SNP said that it was still committed to the controversial Named Person scheme – despite scrapping it.

Officials claimed that ministers' support remains 'undiminished' for the ill-fated policy, even though Education Secretary John Swinney revealed earlier this year that the hated scheme would be ditched.

The plan was ruled largely unlawful by the Supreme Court in London in July 2016 over concerns about information-sharing between agencies.

A Scottish Government spokesman said: 'Our sympathies continue to be with the family of Alesha MacPhail for their dreadful loss.

'The local child protection committee undertook an initial review into the circumstances of this tragic case.

'While that did not find any evidence that this crime could have been foreseen, the local authority has confirmed that it will review local procedures in light of the findings.

'We are also considering whether there is any national learning arising from the review 

3) Seeing Mark Byth could not delete his Facebook quick enough today after Court.

Aberdeen man caught with hundreds of indecent images of children

An Aberdeen man was caught with hundreds of indecent images of children being abused during a police raid on his home.

Officers searched Mark Byth’s Walker Road flat on March 6 after receiving a tip-off about his activities

Four videos and 102 images classed as category A

84 images classed as category B

❌IMAGES FOUND SHOWED MALE AND FEMALE CHILDREN BEING ABUSED MOST BEING THE YOUNGER END OF THE SCALE

4) Baby P’s mother to remain in jail following Parole Board decision

The mother of Baby P, who died after months of abuse, should stay in jail, the Parole Board has decided.

Tracey Connelly, 37, was jailed in 2009 for causing or allowing her 17-month-old son Peter’s death at their home in Tottenham, north London, on August 3 2007.

Known publicly as Baby P, he had suffered more than 50 injuries, despite being on the at-risk register and receiving 60 visits from social workers, police and health professionals over eight months.

She was let out on licence in 2013 but sent back to prison for breaching her parole conditions in 2015.

Connelly was refused release by the Parole Board in 2015 and 2017 but it was feared she would be freed following a third review of her case on November 25.

The panel rejected a plan for release proposed by Connelly’s probation officer, concluding it was “not robust enough” to manage her in the community, and also blocked a move to an open prison.

She was jailed with her boyfriend Steven Barker and his brother Jason Owen, who were convicted at trial of the same offence.

A series of reviews identified missed opportunities when officials could have saved the toddler’s life if they had acted properly on the warning signs.

the sad thing is I could go on and on. Let’s protect our children. We have no future with out them. Bring back the death penalty for child rapist, child abusers and child murderer’s

Baby P’s mother to remain in jail following Parole Board decision

The mother of Baby P, who died after months of abuse, should stay in jail, the Parole Board has decided.

Tracey Connelly, 37, was jailed in 2009 for causing or allowing her 17-month-old son Peter’s death at their home in Tottenham, north London, on August 3 2007.

Known publicly as Baby P, he had suffered more than 50 injuries, despite being on the at-risk register and receiving 60 visits from social workers, police and health professionals over eight months.

She was let out on licence in 2013 but sent back to prison for breaching her parole conditions in 2015.

Connelly was refused release by the Parole Board in 2015 and 2017 but it was feared she would be freed following a third review of her case on November 25.

The panel rejected a plan for release proposed by Connelly’s probation officer, concluding it was “not robust enough” to manage her in the community, and also blocked a move to an open prison.

She was jailed with her boyfriend Steven Barker and his brother Jason Owen, who were convicted at trial of the same offence.

A series of reviews identified missed opportunities when officials could have saved the toddler’s life if they had acted properly on the warning signs. 

The sad thing is I could give more and more stories. We need to protect our children. Bring back the death penalty for child rapist’s, child abusers and child murderer’s. Please sign and share 

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
At 500 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!