"Da Wae" to be recognised as a serious religion.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
In a year such as this people find solace within the internet's isles of memes, humour & vines. Who are we to deny people solace, clarity and safety in a harmless religion that aligns the culture to search for their queen.
The Rules & Guidelines of Da Wae
- To be respectful of the queen.
- To aid people in their finding of the wae.
- To enlighten pathfinders in their goal of solace.
- To provide people with clarity, but also safety.
- Understand the wae.
- Know where the wae is.
- To Spit on enemies of the wae.
- Understanding the language of cluck.
You can see that we have a very detail-orientated guidelines of Da Wae, and for that we only promote trust, safety & happiness for all those who confide within Da Wae.
What exactly is the way? Well, what isn't it.. Da Wae is what you perceive it to be; we focus on befriending all who go about their daily lives, all who are looking for purpose in life and all who are wanting to reach that paramount enlightenment.
- The Core Principles of Da Wae
- Thou shall not kill.
- Thou shall be kind to all who pass.
- Thou shall spread the wisdom of Da Wae.
- Thou shall provide the queen with the respect she deserves, once found.
- Thou shall let people know that they do not know Da Wae, until they find such hope.
A wise man once told me to hug me brudda, and by merlin's beard I did, thus producing the beacon I needed to go about my day helping people learn Da Wae.
Da Wae has the capacity to become something unbeknown-st to the 21st century, a religion, a temple, a place for people to prey and communicate unsolicited by danger.
Today: James is counting on you
James Morgan needs your help with “UK Parliament: "Da Wae" to be recognised as a serious religion.”. Join James and 22 supporters today.