All children in York have the right to food.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
York Labour believe that access to good quality food is a Human Right.
York is a Human Rights City, and no person in York should ever go hungry and no person ever deserves to be hungry.
Further, we believe that the ‘Right To Food’ should be enshrined into law which:
a) Ensures everyone has access to fresh, nutritious food
b) That measures food poverty and reports on this
c) That delivers food inclusion
We therefore call on the City of York Council to:
- Declare that good quality food is a Human Right
- Measure food poverty in York
- Implement the York Food Justice Alliance independent key recommendations to ensure that everyone in York has access to fresh, nutritious food
- Pledge to become a Right to Food City
- Ensure that York has a food inclusion strategy
Today: Bob is counting on you
Bob Webb needs your help with “UK Parliament: All children in York have the right to food.”. Join Bob and 99 supporters today.