Stop Electoral Fraud at IDEAS!!! Electoral JUSTICE is a MUST!!!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
IDEAS is a Registered Charity in the UK, Number - 1098370. At the start of the Electoral Process for the appointment of Directors for 2018, all the members were provided with the current guiding IDEAS Electoral Code of Conduct, of the By-laws on the Nomination and Election of Board Members as per Article 7 of the IDEAS Constitution, Approved by the Board on February 9, 2017 and on a no-objection basis by the membership of IDEAS on February 14, 2017. It is these that were to guide the Elections and these could not be amended without Consulting the members.
In the process of the Nomination in the follow up to the actual Elections, I do hereby indicate the breaches of the Electoral Code of Conduct in particular in relation to the position of IDEAS Secretary. This saw me being barred from standing as a Candidate for Elections, so the Current Secretary could continue unopposed.
1. Amending Electoral Rules Midstream to protect one Candidate
2. Breach of Ethical Principal of Conflict of Interest
3. Self Nomination by a Candidate
4. IDEAS President Campaigning for the Candidate for Secretary
5. President having a Board Member Campaign for a Candidate
6. IDEAS President Manipulating the Electoral Committee
7. Lack of Independence of the Electoral Committee
8. Appeal to Discrimination based on Gender and Race against the established bylaws.
Today: Awuor is counting on you
Awuor Ponge needs your help with “UK Charity Commission: Stop Electoral Fraud at IDEAS!!! Electoral JUSTICE is a MUST!!!”. Join Awuor and 115 supporters today.