Cancel Far Cry 5
Cancel Far Cry 5
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
Enough is enough UbiSoft. We’ve sat through your multicultural lectures and your preachy games aimed at degenerates and miscegenators. We’ve tolerated it in the name of gameplay design and innovation. But no more! Far Cry 5 is an insult to your fanbase, the Americans who make up the majority of your customers, and it’s time you woke up to that fact. Change this, or cancel it.
Us Gamers have had to endure a lot of crap over the last few years. The targeted harassment by the mainstream press through Gamergate, the terrible launch and outright lies of highly anticpated video games, the outright censorship of art through “localization” policies, the continued rejection of romantic partners when they find out our hobby, the appropriation of our culture by so-called “gamers” on twitter. NO MORE!
It’s time to draw a line in the sand. We, the American gamers that make up the majority of your userbase, demand to you cancel this game, or alter it to be less offensive to your main player base. In these times, you must understand that there might be some violent repurcussions if you intend to follow through with your pointless criticism.
So here are the following suggestions to make your game right:
- Change the villains. It’s not so hard, really. Just change the villains to something more realistic. Islam is on the rise in America, as is the violence of inner city gangs. Are you scared to do so? In the words of Boltair – “To learn who rules you, simply find out who’s not being criticized.”
- Alter the villains. Even if you insist on making the villains American Christians, consider mixing the races a bit to not target white people exclusively. There are plenty of nationalists of every stripe and every race and creed. So throw in some blacks and Mexicans. There’s no reason a protectonist nationalist movement would all be one race? Why stop being Politicaly correct here?
- Alter the plot. It’s obvious that you continue to insist on using these characters. However with a few artistic tweaks you can save the concept entirely. Have the villains simply be misguided patriots forced into making their own nation vs. the will of an oppressive over-government, construed of all the people they turn their wrath against in their immediate surroundings. Their brutal physical and sexual violence towards their oppressors will then be explained as a reaction to harsh government policies and taxation, to show that both sides are wrong.
- Change the setting, but only for certain markets. Look, I get that anti-Americanism plays in France, and I’m not telling you to give up on potential profits due to complaints. Wouldn’t want to be thought as one of those hypocrite feminists, right? But for America, right now, Anti-Americanism is out. You gotta play your market. Change the setting to Canada for America. This way you don’t turn away potential players due to offensiveness. Just trying to help you make more money.
Follow one of more of these and this game will be saved from PC hell and multicultural development. We Americans have so few games to call our own, and we’re tired of losing them to multi-cultural bullshit.
I was hoping to update this petition in regards to the success we're seeing in our mission. But change.org decided to attempt to censor this petition by refusing access. They say they were just updating their servors, but we all know the truth.
I've seen a lot of claims that this petition promotes violence. Stop being morons. I was merely pointing out that the groups they target may feel slighted and revolt against them. It's just a safety concern, that's all.
I would like to say that this petition has been a great success. UBISoft has created some new game images for the game that shows some black man in the villains table. We can finally move towards true equality once we ensure video game antagonists reflect reality. I think they even made some of the enemies a little more Islamic by having them invoke their religion a lot in that trailer, which is great news. UbiSoft is truly listening to gamers.
But in their efforts to smear gamers and this one gamer right here in particular, the mainstream games media and idiots on the internet have decided that, since they can't target the argument, they have to find out the man and target him. Look at who they think or will say I am in order to derail the true mission of this petition and the rights of gamers everywhere:
1. Some Random SJW journo - great guys, just great. Crap yourselfs almost immediately by saying this successful petition is just a false flag.
2. Two specific random SJW Journos - Double crap yourselves again. Thinking two idiots who stumbled on this petition first must have created it. And CNN killed OJ's wife, right? Idiots
3. Some IGN editor - Yeah that makes us gamer look real good guys. We tell everybody the mainstream games press are a bunch of low talent cucks and then say they're masterminds behind secret hoaxes Here I am, Gamergate's greatest success and they want to say I'm some kind of IGN secret.
4. UBISoft employee - Sure this is all marketing. The first real headway Gamergate makes into convincing a game developer to listen to their audience and you screw it all up by saying it's some marketing stunt. Even worse, you throw around some kind of "confirmation" that it isn't an UBISoft employee because some guy on Twitter or Gamefaqs says so. I have an uncle that works at Nintendo too, and he says your full of shit. No marketing department would TELL you about a secret marketing campaign, you moroins.
5. Some dipshit named Ian cheong - this is the truest and most assured strategy to smear gamers in history. Find the worst example of a gamer and use him to smear all gamers. They take one look at this basement swelling loser, obviously asian, )no stereotypes here, right), see he's fat dirty, and lonely and smear the rest of us. Classic. He's even some kind of game journo too. Perfect sacrifice. It's bad enough when the mainstream press stereotypes gamers, but when they find the perfect posterboy in their own group to throw under the bus, thats even worse.
6. A White house staffer. Certain journos with an agenda want to turn this petition into some kind of political crap. So it has to be trump. Of course, they're obsessed with trump and want to link everything with trump. Project everything everywhere. Though I am trying to Make All Games American an Great Again (MAGAGA), I don't have any affiliation with a government
also this weird thing about 4chan, saying it's from 4chan because it's "obviously racist" but also not from 4chan because "he didn't post a pepe once or say "kek"". idiots.
These are all of the tactics these guys try to silence this petition, to pin it on some random idiot and attack the idiot. But I have news for you, mainstream game journalists:
You targetd gamers. GAMERS.
We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.
We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.
We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.
Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.
Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?
These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.
Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!