Reforms for Election Laws
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
We, the undersigned propose and demand the following reforms regarding all Federal and State Elections and Campaigns:
1) Establish an independent Public Fund for Federal / State elections which:(a) distributes an equal amount of money for all campaigns - on a tiered basis. (b) allows individuals to contribute.(c) Exclusively used for the fair and equal distribution of money to campaigns.
2) The Fund would be managed by an Independent committee of non-political Federal Civil Servants.
3) The Fund will only allow 'public interest' organizations to contribute to it - public sector, and non-profit organizations. The Fund will NOT accept any donations from PAC's/Super PAC's/special interest groups.
4) All candidates in all Elections must: (a) disclose their tax returns, submit to a background check and drug test BEFORE being eligible for candidacy. The two candidates for President/Governor must also pass a Psychological Evaluation and Ethics Standards/Test. Evaluation will be Confidential, but Ethics standards will be published - as it is needed to make an accurate assessment of a public servant.
5) Election Day shall be a Federal Holiday - as well as a paid holiday for EVERY CITIZEN; so that everyone shall be able to vote.
6) Election Day Polling Places NEED TO BE REGISTERED WITH THE COMMITTEE - AND NOT DISCRIMINATE OR REQUIRE ANY ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON VOTERS. All that should be required to vote is: an Official Driver's License & Social Security Card (Federal ID Card - for free with immigration processing - for those not born in the US).
7) All Campaigns must disclose all other contributing persons and organizations.
8) HATE-SPEECH AND CHARACTER-ASSASSINATION TYPE ADVERTISEMENTS SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED - OR PRODUCED WITH MONEY FROM THE PUBLIC FUND.
9) THE SHELL-GAME AND DECEITFUL PRACTICES OF PAC's / SUPER-PAC's REGARDING ADVERTISING will end. Everyone should know exactly who produced/sponsored which ads.
10) ANY CANDIDATE WHO DOES NOT OR WILL NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AND PASS THE EVALUATIONS/TESTS WILL BE INELIGIBLE AND UNABLE TO BE SWORN-IN.
Today: Brian is counting on you
Brian Marziliano needs your help with “U.S. House of Representatives: Reforms for Election Laws”. Join Brian and 233 supporters today.