Invoke the 25th Amendment to Stop Trump
This petition had 93 supporters
In the short time that Trump has served as President of the United States of America, he has proved himself to be a rash and dangerous leader, reflective of the psychopathic disorder. Americans and global leaders are concerned about the man's sanity. The 25th amendment states that when the "President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President."
Consider the following Trump actions:
1. Close ties to the Russian government and the Kremlin, with likely involvement in the hacking of the DNC emails during the election
2.Executive orders with no consulting of staff to ban ALL travelers from seven Muslim countries and to reopen the dangerous KXL pipeline.
3. Hiring freeze on all government departments except the military
4. Dismissal of the top two chief security advisors
5. Gag orders on all EPA staff
6. Frequent repeated lies, such as the size of the crowd at the inauguration
7. Harassment of the media for not repeating said lies
8. Named son-in-law as a senior White House advisor (against anti-nepotism law)
9. Repeated denigration of intelligence agencies, including skipping out on briefings, reorganizing the security council and threatening downsizing
10. Declarations of reviving a nuclear arms race
11. Selected irrational and potentially dangerous cabinet members
12. Refusing to communicate with the State Department before speaking with world leaders, including a dangerous move phoning Taiwan (thus threatening China) and speaking on insecure phone lines
13. Requested security clearance for radical conspiracy theorist, Michael Flynn
14. Allowed his D.C. hotel to actively court the patronage of foreign diplomats.
Should this man's finger be on the nuclear button?
Today: Kara is counting on you
Kara Kukovich needs your help with “U.S. House of Representatives: Invoke the 25th Amendment to Stop Trump”. Join Kara and 92 supporters today.