- United States CongressU.S. House Of Representatives
STOP GOVERNMENT POLICE MISCONDUCT AGAINST DOCTORS AND NURSES
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000.
- WE NEED 150000 SIGNATURES: Civilian Police Review Committee of all Medical Boards
- DEA and MEDICAL board police misconduct against doctors and nurses has reached epidemic levels and corruption is rampant
- False Reports, Retaliation, Perjury, Tampering with evidence, Concealing evidence, Harassing employees, Threatening harm, controlling the judges, and disregard of due process rights are common practice. Texas Medical Board.
- Prosecutors and Lawyers with the Medical Board identified by U.S. Judges as corrupt and breaking the law is common. DOJ Employees.
- A Civilian Police Review Committee will help Doctors and Nurses be treated fair by the police and the DOJ bullies when violating doctors' rights. Police Review Commission.
- The DEA is targeting thousands of doctors and patients with chronic pain and Sickle Cell patients are dying at young ages as a result of the false convictions against doctors. The DEA, Attorney General, Medical Board, and the Judges are all on the same team, leaving no Constitutional Protections or Due Process Rights for the doctors and nurses. Take a look at the senseless arrest of Nurse Alex Wubbles by two rogue police officers recently in Utah.
- China and other countries are shipping tons of deadly prescription drugs to this country but the Medical Board / DEA are targeting "real" Americans with "real" symptoms and locking their doctors up in jail. Meanwhile, China ships enough illegal drugs to kill 32 million U.S. citizens weekly.
- PETITION SPONSORS:
- American Pain Institute (API)
- National Pain Patient Coalition (NPPC)
- World Sickle Cell Federation (WSCF)
- Black Doctors Matter (BDM)
- Doctors Of Courage (DOC)
- Juneteenth National Holiday (JNH)
- U.S. House Of Representatives
United States Congress
The Medical Board police department and its police officers require oversight and a Police Civilian Review Committee is the answer. Police misconduct is very common and Medical Board police misconduct is a common crime done against healthcare workers and it has reached epidemic levels.
A Police Civilian Review Committee is required because Doctors and Nurses Civil Rights, Statutory Rights, and Constitutional Rights are being compromised by rogue Government Officials and dishonest Police Officers acting on behalf of the Medical Boards all around this country. Doctors and Nurses need a Police Civilian Review Committee to deter and eliminate White Collar Police misconduct and crimes.
We the People of this country request that the United States Congress implement laws to require Police Civilian Oversight of all Medical Boards, by virtue of implementing a Police Civilian Review Committee to oversee and correct police misconduct against Doctors and Nurses, during all phases of the investigative and the administrative hearing steps.
Civilian Oversight is required because Due Process and Constitutional Rights are not being afforded to healthcare professionals. I request that Congress help Doctors and Nurses to get fair hearings and fair treatment by enacting into law the Police Civilian Review Committee that will protect healthcare providers from Government and Police Abuse of Powers and hold such misconduct accountable on all levels of Government.
Billy Earley started this petition with a single signature, and now has 602 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Billy is counting on you
Billy Earley needs your help with “U.S. House Of Representatives”. Join Billy and 601 supporters today.