U.S. Congress: Make Common Sense Immigration Reform a Reality!
People across America agree -- it's time to make common sense immigration reform a reality. And Congress needs to respond.
AJC’s Bridging America Project is bringing together people from business, labor, healthcare, education, law enforcement and diverse faith groups, who want to fix our broken immigration system.
We think legal immigration should be easier, illegal immigration should be harder, and current undocumented immigrants should have a pathway out of the shadows.
Join with AJC’s Bridging America Project and help us tell Congress that immigration reform is in the best interest of America’s economy, security and values.
Together, our voice is loud and clear!
America needs common sense immigration reform for three BIG reasons:
1. To strengthen America’s economy immigration reform must:
• manage our labor needs to help our businesses thrive
• protect the basic rights of American and immigrant workers
• enable foreign graduates to become the next generation of creative American entrepreneurs
2. To enhance America’s security immigration reform must:
• put undocumented immigrants, committed to America, on a reasonable pathway to citizenship
• strengthen our borders through smart and fair enforcement
• protect due process and treat those in detention humanely
3. To uphold America’s values immigration reform must:
• uphold the unification of families as the basis of stable and successful communities
• encourage access to higher education and military service as first steps to legalization
• promote and facilitate the social and civic integration of new immigrants
We join with AJC’s Bridging America Project and millions of other Americans in asking for reform NOW!
Today: AJC is counting on you
AJC needs your help with “U.S. Congress: Make Common Sense Immigration Reform a Reality!”. Join AJC and 10,915 supporters today.