Remove Twitter Account of Geert Wilders (@geertwilderspvv) & Ban him making other accounts
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
This man Geert Wilders is posting blasphemous content for our beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and hate speech towards Islam and Muslims on his Twitter account, which is not accepted in any circumstances by Muslims.
- Hate speech towards any community is not freedom of speech, its violence.
- Blasphemous content towards any religion is not accepted in any religion.
- No one can make fun of any religion.
- Feelings of whole Muslim community worldwide are hurt.
- Targeting Islam is unacceptable.
The Dutch penal code prohibits both insulting a group (article 137c) and inciting hatred, discrimination or violence (article 137d). The definition of the offences as outlined in the penal code is as follows:
- Article 137c: "He who publicly, orally, in writing or graphically, intentionally expresses himself insultingly regarding a group of people because of their race, their religion or their life philosophy, their heterosexual or homosexual orientation or their physical, psychological or mental disability, shall be punished by imprisonment of no more than a year or a monetary penalty of the third category."
- Article 137d: "He who publicly, orally, in writing or graphically, incites hatred against, discrimination of or violent action against person or belongings of people because of their race, their religion or their life philosophy, their gender, their heterosexual or homosexual orientation or their physical, psychological or mental disability, shall be punished by imprisonment of no more than a year or a monetary penalty of the third category."
In January 2009, a court in Amsterdam ordered the prosecution of Geert Wilders, a Dutch Member of Parliament, for breaching articles 137c and 137d.
In 2016, in a separate case, Wilders was found guilty of both insulting a group and inciting discrimination for promising an audience that he would deliver on their demand for "fewer Moroccans.
Facebook has also removed this person Geert Wilders Page, Twitter should also do the same and remove his account from Twitter.
Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
Example of what we do not tolerate includes, but is not limited to behavior that harasses individuals or groups of people with:
- Repeated and/or non-consensual slurs, epithets, racist and sexist tropes, or other content that degrades someone.
Some Tweets may seem to be abusive when viewed in isolation, but may not be when viewed in the context of a larger conversation. While we accept reports of violations from anyone, sometimes we also need to hear directly from the target to ensure that we have proper context.
We focus on behavior.
We enforce policies when someone reports behavior that is abusive and targets an entire protected group and/or individuals who may be members.
Therefore, kindly remove Geert Wilders (@geertwilderspvv) Twitter account & Ban him making other accounts.
Today: Muhammad Maaz is counting on you
Muhammad Maaz Hussain needs your help with “Twitter: Remove Twitter Account of Geert Wilders (@geertwilderspvv) & Ban him making other accounts”. Join Muhammad Maaz and 10 supporters today.