Twitter must remove the account @realDonaldTrump for violating The Twitter Rules
This petition had 128 supporters
The account @realDonaldTrump has violated the following Twitter Rules and this account must be removed. These rules are copied and pasted directly from Twitter's rules page:
We believe in freedom of expression and open dialogue, but that means little as an underlying philosophy if voices are silenced because people are afraid to speak up. In order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we prohibit behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user’s voice.
Context matters when evaluating for abusive behavior and determining appropriate enforcement actions. Factors we may take into consideration include, but are not limited to whether:
- the behavior is targeted at an individual or group of people;
- the report has been filed by the target of the abuse or a bystander;
- the behavior is newsworthy and in the legitimate public interest.
Abuse and hateful conduct
- Abuse: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. We consider abusive behavior an attempt to harass, intimidate, or silence someone else’s voice.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. Read more about our hateful conduct policy.
Today: Thomas is counting on you
Thomas Kallmeyer needs your help with “Twitter, Inc: Twitter must remove the account @realDonaldTrump for violating The Twitter Rules”. Join Thomas and 127 supporters today.