Shut down Trump's twitter account
This petition had 36 supporters
From tweeting about banning trans military personnel, to drumming up paranoia of immigrants, to threatening nuclear war with North Korea, Donald Trump is in clear violation of Twitter's terms of service.
As explained in the Twitter Rules;
"Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
Examples of what we do not tolerate includes, but is not limited to behaviour that harasses individuals or groups of people with:
- violent threats;
- wishes for the physical harm, death, or disease of individuals or groups;
- references to mass murder, violent events, or specific means of violence in which/with which such groups have been the primary targets or victims;
- behavior that incites fear about a protected group;
- repeated and/or or non-consensual slurs, epithets, racist and sexist tropes;
- or other content that degrades someone."
Donald Trump has in the past year violated nearly every one of these, and his tweets continue call for harm against certain groups, reveal classified information, and destabilise the security of the nation and it's citizens.
It's time Trump stopped tweeting.
Today: White Rose Resistance is counting on you
White Rose Resistance needs your help with “Twitter, Inc: Shut down Trump's twitter account”. Join White Rose Resistance and 35 supporters today.