Ban Donald Trump from Twitter.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
President Elect Trump has used his Twitter handle to harass, bully, demean, and insult vast swaths of people.This is against the Twitter terms of service.
Harassment: You may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others. Some of the factors that we may consider when evaluating abusive behavior include:
- if a primary purpose of the reported account is to harass or send abusive messages to others;
- if the reported behavior is one-sided or includes threats;
- if the reported account is inciting others to harass another account; and
- if the reported account is sending harassing messages to an account from multiple accounts.
Trump uses his Twitter account to harass those that criticize him by directing his followers to harass, bully, doxx, and threaten the lives of those Trump disagrees with. Trump incites his followers to harass others.
Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
Donald Trump has regularly retweeted white supremacists. He has tweeted anti-semitic pictures, racist statements, misogynistic statements, and hateful statements against people of color. In addition Trump has violated the Twitter terms of service multiple times by directly harassing women and gold star families. This is a short list of clear harassment, hateful conduct, and abuse of Twitter's terms of service.
- Donald Trump tweeted an anti-semitic picture.
- Donald Trump retweeted a racist infographic.
- Donald Trump harassed a gold star military family.
- Donald Trump called Megyn Kelly a bimbo.
- Donald Trump insinuated that a former Miss Universe contestant had a sex tape and advised his followers to look it up.
- Donald Trump has threatened Megyn Kelly that he would use his Twtter account against her
- Donald Trump harassed Arianna Huffington through Twitter.
It's time for Twitter to take a stand and remove Donald Trumps platform from him as he only uses his Twitter account to disseminate misinformation, harass others, spread hateful, racist, and sexist rhetoric as well as incite his followers to attack others. This conduct is unacceptable for a child, let alone the President-Elect of the United States.
Today: John is counting on you
John Miller needs your help with “Twitter, Inc: Ban Donald Trump from Twitter.”. Join John and 63 supporters today.