Financial Transparency From Tuskegee University
This petition had 355 supporters
We are concerned with the financial state of Tuskegee University. We are aware that the university is financed through various methods including tuition, donations, and grants. A recent investigation of living conditions on campus has led us to the realization that there is an inadequate portion of the university’s attention, both financial and otherwise, towards housing conditions on campus. We therefore request:
- Adequate funding for facility management and maintenance services.
- An unabridged copy of the budget of Tuskegee University, with detailed records on all income and expenses incurred by the university within the last 5 years.
- Information on exactly how our tuition is distributed at the University. We especially want to know how much of our tuition goes towards the maintenance of our dorms.
- An explanation of what our $500 activity fee covers.
- An explanation of where dorm fines are dispensed. It has been brought to our attention that the dorm fines do not go towards housing, but towards the general fund.
We, the signees of this petition, peaceful request that our petition is read and replied to in a timely manner. We also request an audience with administration to come up with solutions that will satisfy both sides. We look forward to hearing from you all.
Today: Joseph is counting on you
Joseph Bannerman needs your help with “Tuskegee University Improvement Association: Financial Transparency From Tuskegee University”. Join Joseph and 354 supporters today.