Sonoma-Midtown Neighbors Confront Another Request for Parking Lot
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Petition re-opened for signatures. As with previous Tulsa BOA Case 22099, a request for a parking lot in RS-3, which was denied, the Latter Day Saints have once again applied for expanded parking within the heart of Sonoma-Midtown (RS-3).
We remain opposed to a parking lot in RS-3 based on the following:
- Similar application denied in 2016 as injurious to area.
- Per the zoning code, it is NOT allowed by right in residential (RS-3)
- Surrounded by RS-3 Existing Neighborhood/Area of Stability
- Existing parking lot is rarely full
- Removal of mature trees & affordable housing substantially altered valued character of the area
- Addition of concrete to this open space will destroy a critical food source for midtown's treasured barred owls.
REMAIN opposed or opposed for the first time. Help us preserve what's left of the valued character of our neighborhood & ensure parking lots don't become the norm in RS-3 neighborhoods across Tulsa. First timers sign, if signed before & remained opposed affirm opposition as opinion/comment.
Neighbors of Sonoma-Midtown
Today: Sonoma- is counting on you
Sonoma- Midtown needs your help with “Tulsa Board of Adjustment: No Parking Lot in Residential (RS-3)”. Join Sonoma- and 367 supporters today.