This petition made change with 209 supporters!
Tulsa BOA Case #22099: LDS Church at 3640 South New Haven wants to level ALL trees and duplexes on two residential lots to add 40+ space parking lot.
I am opposed to their special exception request for a parking lot in single family residential (RS-3) based on the following:
- Per the zoning code, it is NOT allowed by right in residential (RS-3)
- Existing parking lot is rarely full
- 25, 000+ square foot parking lot is NOT small scale project
- Leveling trees & duplexes will DECREASE property values 5-10%
- Leveling trees will result in substantial INCREASE in utility bills for residents
- Storm water run-off from parking lot built over a flood plain = harmful to surrounding homes, eco-environment & protected raptors in area.
Help us preserve the valued character of the neighborhood by signing the petition.
Neighbors of Sonoma-Midtown
Today: Sonoma- is counting on you
Sonoma- Midtown needs your help with “Tulsa Board of Adjustment: No Parking Lot in Residential (RS-3)”. Join Sonoma- and 208 supporters today.