Stop putting toxic to kill animals in Gezira Sporting Club
RIP Enzo. your tail will never be forgotten.
My 6 months old puppy died in Gezira Sporting Club after playing and eating the grass, When I was carrying him to the car while dying everyone told me this happens a lot as Management put toxic to kill cats in the gardens..... when I reach the vet (took me only 15 minutes) he told me it was too late as the toxic was very strong and that they get lots of cases like this from Gezira Sporting club...
My Niece just wrote:
Rest in peace to the puppy who slept in my arms, scratched them up in excitement, and licked my face with love.
If you are my friend on facebook and are a member of Gezira Club, it is your DUTY to prevent things like this from happening ever again. I cannot stress enough how unfair and sad it is for families like mine to have to go through such pain. Let your friends know about this too.
Today: Dina is counting on you
Dina Shenawi needs your help with “Toxic in Gezira Sporting Club gardens: Stop putting toxic to kill animals in Gezira Sporting Club”. Join Dina and 117 supporters today.