- Steve ForresterCity of Toronto - Planner
- Councillor RobinsonCity of Toronto Councillor - Ward 25
- Councillor StinzCity of Toronto Councillor - Ward 16
- Councillor MatlowCity of Toronto Councillor - Ward 22
- Gerri GershonTDSB - Trustee
Toronto City Council & Planning Department, Pemberton Group: Stop the 18-30 Erskine Proposed 35 storey condo bldg next to school
The health & safety of 500 + school children, families & community members!
- City of Toronto - Planner
- City of Toronto Councillor - Ward 25
- City of Toronto Councillor - Ward 16
- City of Toronto Councillor - Ward 22
- TDSB - Trustee
The 18-30 Erskine Proposed 35 storey condo bldg. with ZERO setback next to the oldest established elementary school in the TDSB does not seem like sensible planning. Many of us support urban development but a project proposal such as this one is not reasonable given the proximity to the school.
This will have significant health, safety and environmental impacts on 550+ elementary school children, their families, school administrators & staff along with all the long time residents of this well established neighbourhood!
John Fisher Public School Friends & Families started this petition with a single signature, and now has 495 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.