A relatable national pledge for Ghanaians
This petition had 2 supporters
This new national pledge will require Ghanaians to pledge good neighbourliness and other commitments to one another, in relatable language and help us build a more coherent and peaceful nation.
We the people, being desirous of creating a society which is coherent, peaceful and secure for all Ghanaians require that the President of Ghana take whatever steps are necessary and at the earliest opportunity, to alter Ghana’s national pledge to conform with the following:
- I promise on my honour to be faithful and loyal to my fellow Ghanaian.
- I pledge to defend his right to remain different.
- I pledge to uphold his constitutional rights at all times.
- I pledge to treat him justly and equitably at all times.
- I promise to assist him in every legitimate way, in his quest for freedom and justice. So help me God.
Today: Martei is counting on you
Martei Markwei needs your help with “To the President of Ghana, for a more relatable national pledge.”. Join Martei and 1 supporter today.