TN SENATORS: Investigate Election Interference and the President's Possible Ties To Russia
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
The Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was an attack on our nation to influence the election in its favor. The issues which demand immediate answers are:
1. Why did Donald J. Trump publicly call for the Russian Federation to hack DNC websites during the Presidential campaign?
2. Did Donald J. Trump have direct knowledge that the Russian FSB would work in concert with Julian Assange's Wikileaks to hack DNC websites to desciminate confidential information and false news to influence the 2016 election in his favor?
3. What motivated the Russian Federation to attempt tipping the balance of the 2016 election in favor of Donald J. Trump? To what advantage is a Donald J. Trump victory for the Russian Federation?
4. Did Donald J. Trump make any agreements with the Russian Federal government in exchange for clandestine influence on the election?
5. Why was Donald J. Trump so resistant to considering that the Russian Federal government was the hacking source, going so far as calling into question the professional reputation of multiple US intelligence agencies and accusing them of behaving like Nazis?
6. Why has Donald J. Trump gone to such great lengths to personally defend Vladimir Putin's reputation, deflecting his characterization as a killer by stating that the United States has behaved in a similar manner as a matter of policy.
7. Does Donald J. Trump have undisclosed business ties in Russia that could influence his decisions as President of the United States which may not put the best interests of the United States first?
We, the undersigned Tennesseans, are appalled that neither the Senate or House of Representatives of the United States have shown the necessary alarm or immediate action to investigate this attack on our endowed right to freely elect our leaders without foreign interference, and possible conflicts of interest that the President of the United States may have in connection with it. We call on Senators Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker to set aside partisanship, act on behalf of the interests of all Americans, and take the lead in the United States Senate to initiate a full, fair, and open investigation of the aforementioned unanswered questions to ensure that:
1. the Russian Federation, or any other country, does not interfere in future US elections,
2. the Russian Federation, or any other country, does not exert undue influence on the Office of the President of the United States,
3. the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, publicly releases his tax returns to assure the American people that his performance as President is not compromised by business conflicts of interest with Russia or any other country, and
4. an investigation be carried out to determine any other potential evidence of prior interaction or collusion between Donald J. Trump and the Russian Federal government to interfere in the 2016 Presidential Election.
We citizens of the Volunteer State make this call upon our elected Senate officials to set an example of leadership by bringing clarity to, and resolution of, this dire transgression upon our United States.
Today: Baron is counting on you
Baron Bustin needs your help with “TN SENATORS: Investigate Russian Election Interference and Pres. Trump's Ties To Putin.”. Join Baron and 76 supporters today.