The abolishment of Day Light Saving’s Time in the State of Wisconsin
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Let’s face it, who wants it to be dark out at 5:00 in the evening? Let’s make it Summer Standard Time across the board.
1) Less crime / public safety. Its a proven fact that most crime occurs during darker hours.
2) More day light creates better moods.
3) Save on energy
4) Will keep people out longer spending more money for the economy.
5) Health ie; your body and mind changing due to the time change
6) Complexity ie; having to remember to change you clocks back and forth.
This is a win win situation. I truly believe WE can make a difference!!!
Today: Timothy L. is counting on you
Timothy L. Pfaffle needs your help with “Timothy L Pfaffle: The abolishment of Day Light Saving’s Time in the State of Wisconsin”. Join Timothy L. and 49 supporters today.