Take all wells containing Perfluorinated chemicals off-line in Northampton Township

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!


Northampton Township residents receive a portion of their public tap water from 15 groundwater wells throughout our community containing Perfluorinated chemicals (PFO and PFOA), this chemical is linked to cancer and auto-immune diseases.

In our recent township consumer report the municipal authority states that only 20% of our water is supplied from these contaminated wells. The remaining 80% is purchased from BCWSA.

If that is the case, as tax paying residents, let’s urge the township to disconnect from these contaminated wells completely in our community.

Each day more states and countries are adopting lower acceptable levels of contamination as scientific research is showing that LITTLE to ZERO INGESTION of PFOA and PFOS may be safe for human consumption, including children, pregnant women and immuno-compromised individuals.

Our water bills have recently gone up, we are tax paying residents in a beautiful township. We should not have to consider installing home water filtration systems or jugs of water deliveries because the public drinking water has risk of contamination.

Please sign and share this petition if you align with my concern for the children, women and men residing and using the water in our community.



Today: Alanna is counting on you

Alanna Shore needs your help with “Thomas A. Zeuner: Take groundwater wells filtering PFOA and PFOS to Northampton Township residents off-line.”. Join Alanna and 253 supporters today.