Ban ALL face coverings in public in the UK
This petition had 141 supporters
We the undersigned wish ALL face coverings in public (including when driving vehicles on the public highway) be banned under law in the UK. Therefore we petition you as our representative to follow our wishes and make it unlawful to cover or obscure identities in public places, unless there are legally acceptable reasons as defined in the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) judgements.
Exclusions to the above should include the following:
- Helmets worn when travelling on/in motorised vehicles,
- Face Masks for Health and/or medical reasons,
- Face covering for sporting or professional activities,
- Sunglasses, hats etc. that do not completely hide the face,
- Masks used in “traditional activities”, such as carnivals or religious processions.
If you agree, please sign this petition and allow your opinions to be heard.
Today: Tony is counting on you
Tony Cross needs your help with “Theresa May PM: Ban ALL face coverings in public in the UK”. Join Tony and 140 supporters today.